How we gather information from users
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our site or request certain features, such as newsletters or when you make a purchase. You may provide information when you participate in surveys, sweepstakes and contests, message boards and chat rooms, and other interactive areas of our site. Like most Web sites, Modernhealthmonk.com also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means.
What we do with the information we collect
Like other Web publishers, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content and advertising. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive). Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Modernhealthmonk.com may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, administration of sweepstakes and contests, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
Modernhealthmonk.com expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on Modernhealthmonk.com pages, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through Modernhealthmonk.com you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, surveys, Web sites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. Modernhealthmonk.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Modernhealthmonk.com and this policy.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
We can be reached by contacting:
Email: Alexander (at) Modernhealthmonk.com
Changes to this Policy
Modernhealthmonk.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
Dream Body: Anti-Diet
An Incredible Guarantee: A 60-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- I guarantee that by taking this course, you will know exactly what to eat, do, and how to create and stick with habits to lose weight
- I can’t guarantee you a Dream Body in 8 weeks. I would be very suscipious of anyone who could guarantee that. This is no doubt a process that takes time and commitment, and you still have to do the work (sorry, no magic bullets here).
- If you’re not amazed at the quality of this program…send me an email and show me you did the work. Just provide the homework assignments listed in Modules 1-6 within 60 days and I’ll refund 100% of your money and there will be no hard feelings. You won’t find this kind of guarantee anywhere, not in a store, not with a personal trainer, not with a university tuition – so I’m confident if you do the work (at least some) you will get results like many students have.
Back Pain Freedom
An Incredible Guarantee: A 60-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- I guarantee that by taking this course, you will have steps proven with thousands of readers and students to alleviate back pain and neck pain
- By joining the course you have agreed that you do not have a serious back issue, like stenosis, a herniated disc, or any other back condition that you should be seeing a doctor for – and that you’ve already had the “OK” from your doctor
- I can’t guarantee you 100% relief in eight weeks – some people’s issues are more serious than others. Many students have complete relief within a few days, and many don’t. I would be very suscipious of anyone who could guarantee overnight relief. This is no doubt a process that takes time and commitment, and you still have to do the work (sorry, no magic bullets here).
- If you’re not amazed at the quality of this program…send me an email and show me you did the work. Just provide the homework assignments listed, I’ll refund 100% of your money and there will be no hard feelings. You won’t find this kind of guarantee anywhere, not in a store, not with a personal trainer, not with a university tuition – so I’m confident if you do the work (at least some) you will get results like many students have.