The Straight Truth About Getting Your Dream Body This Year
We’ve been given some truly horrendous health advice.
Look, for the longest time people have been spouting the same old garbage over and over and over.
“Eat less, move more.”
“Exercise 30 minutes a week, and eat less red meat.”
“Eat low carb, eat low fat, go vegan.”
… But you know what’s funny?
You know why all this stuff fails, over and over and over?
You know why I get emails like this:
“Since being pregnant 5 years ago I am a mess. I have chronic hip, back and knee pain, tight muscles, and misalignments all over the place. I’m also sleep deprived and low on energy so I eat sugar because I’m always tired which makes me more tired and not exercising because I’m too tired – vicious cycle!
I love sports but I got horrible knee pain after trying P90x and other extreme workout regimes, I need to heal in order to lose weight but having problems losing weight because I’m injured!
I also feel like I have no time, the kids make life so hectic. I know a few minutes here and there would be better than nothing but I’m feeling defeated.
I need to do something, I look and feel awful, still 25lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight and 50lbs above my ideal weight. Help?”
… It’s because the current health and weight loss model isn’t working for people.
In fact, after hundreds of conversations, tens of thousands of emails, and dozens of interviews with case studies of people that successfully lose weight and keep it off…
I’ve realized there are two things that separate the real success stories from most people.
Two Things Success Stories Do Differently
Alright, so the health industry has got it all backwards right?
These “experts” assume you just need more “what.”
More diet tips and tricks.
More ways to trick yourself into eating less.
More ways to sneak metabolic-burning tips into your daily life.
More ways to burn an extra 12 calories on your way to the bathroom at work.
The vast majority of you already know what you should be doing.
These experts constantly give you the WHAT.
… But never the HOW.
So I got to thinking: I spoke with HUNDREDS of people, successful weight loss stories, people who failed or relapsed, extreme success stories (100+ pounds lost or more), and many other people.
And I found two key trends:
#1 Real success stories understood that weight loss is a hugely psychological battle. If you don’t address the underlying psychological aspects of weight loss, you’ll fail long term.
#2 The most successful case studies that lose, and maintain weight loss, focus on systems and habits… NOT diets, insane exercise, or other fads.
Let me give you a very basic example:
Your social life is a system.
Whether your systems are currently set up to let you eat wings, pizza and beer 5x a week is a habit and system you have consciously (or unsconsciously) created and cultivated.
The most successful weight loss stories have created systems and habits in their favor – rather than using massive willpower and effort.
Watch the video to see what I mean.
[button color=”red” link=”http://modernhealthmonk.com/dream-body/”]
Join the Dream Body Early Bird List
Now in dream body, opening in a few weeks, the ENTIRE PREMISE is built on this.
Yeah we need the what. Yeah we need to know what to eat, how much, how to balance your hormones, etc. etc. But the how is what we really need.
How do you actually make these changes?
How do success stories take information they KNOW they should be doing… and actually do it?
And most importantly, HOW do you maintain this stuff, these habits and systems, long-term?
Over the next few weeks, I’m going to help you conquer some of these big issues relating to:
– Why laziness, lack of willpower and being unmotivated don’t matter – and how the most successful deal with these three barriers (hint: they’re overrated)
– 3 repetitive, annoying, disabling myths that you need to remove from your mind
– Case studies like Sol, Amanda, Lauryn, Lamine, Daniel, John, and others – who lost over 100 pounds, and kept it off years later… without calorie counting or living on dumb fad diets. Real case studies from real people with real limitations (single mothers, 300 pounds to six pack, being surrounded by “unhealthy” social networks, etc.)
– What you should actually be eating to see these kinds of results – that’s also great for your health, your longevity, and for reversing disease and chronic health conditions (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.)
– Detailed exemples of these systems the case studies embodied to see these kinds of results… and maintain weight loss and amazing health years later